Friday, July 27, 2012

SIEMENS STAINLESS STEEL DISHWASHER -

SIEMENS DISHWASHER STAINLESS STEEL APPRX 3 YEARS OLD USED BUT STILL IN GOOD CONDITION I LEFT THE PROTECTIVE FILM ON THE DOOR FOR PROTECTION WHILST IN USE. CALL ME ON 07977770246 TO COME AND HAVE A LOOK Had this machine since May 2012, Selling as i have bought Washer/Dryer. Machine is immaculate I wash at least once per week on 90C,so no mould on the rubber. Only Liquid Tabs and water Softener used Programmes include pre-wash, rinse hold, extra rinse eco save, delay programme, hand wash, quick wash,sport wash and more. it is A rated in energy saving and A rated in washing. has all the normal main programmes such as cottons, synthetics, etc. Height 84cm Width 60cm Spining cycle 400,800,1000,1200,1400rpm Can deliver Blackpool general area 5.00 550 wide vanity unit. Tap can be bought for 30. Different sizes in stock. Ring Mon - Fri. 9am - 5pm. handyman availabe painting decorating outdoor work floors sanded and varnished all jobs done just text me or ring me telling me what job you want doing and will be happy to send you a quote contact me anytime day or night can be hired on daily basis call I text for details * Please only email or phone - do not text as I do not do texting :) * Brown & Beige Rug Size: 198cm x 139cm 15 Good enough condition

0 comments:

Post a Comment