Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Beautiful Oak Dining Table and 6 Chairs complete with matching Sideboard *

I am reluctantly selling my solid oak dining table, chairs and sideboard as I am turning my dining room into an office. Please note the table is extremely heavy. If you have any questions, please contact me. TWO SEATER SOFA VERY COMFORTABLE AND IN GREAT CONDITION, NO STAINS, RIPS OR TEARS CASH ON COLLECTION OR CHEAP DELIVERY AVAILABLE 3 seater sofa + 2 single sofas for sale all in excellent clean condition like new. Moving home so need to clear all the furniture call Shabbir on 07590961009 for details brand new BRAYFIELD solid acacia wooden sideboard, large drawer to top and 2 doors to the bottom ,bought from homebase and cost 200. madefrom solid acacia wood and has a dark finish ,measures 90cm wide x 40cm deep x 77cm high, possible delivery This beautiful double futon Im selling in excellent condition, The wood base with green mattress gives your room new live and new character. Size: Futon Mattress: 140cm by 190cm Sofa: 125cm Width by 75cm Height by 74cm Depth ......................................................................................................................... I can deliver for free 5 miles from postcode E15 3BT, Call me if you have any question. AJAY 07402839932

0 comments:

Post a Comment