Tuesday, August 28, 2012

TRIPLE BUNK BEDS FOR SALE +

Hi I am selling triple bunk beds. Sleek black metal finish. These cost me 400 from Argos last year, without the mattresses, but am willing to sell with the mattresses included for 200. The only reason I am selling is I am moving and they will be no good for me in other house. Heavy gilt mirror Originally bought from Fenwicks Excellent condition, ideal for hall or living room 44 inches wide x 34 inches in height Carpet tiles for sale, hard wearing, excellent quality size 20" x 20", Ideal for offices, gyms, shops, showrooms any type of business space or home. grey fleck & blue fleck, etc just 90 pence All colours, each - Pickup Only Tel 07752 130414 Paddocks Lane Bow Brickhill Road Woburn Sands Milton Keynes MK17 8DE Black and gold metal headboard to fit a standard double bed. Great condition, used in a spare bedroom. 25 ono. Cash on collection. fridge and freezer in good condition.. We purchased it about Less then 1 year ago for a flat for Us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. my Number Is 07940275801 Cash on collection preferred Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment